Saturday, March 13, 2010

pictures, finally!

Yay! I figured how to get my pictures on my phone on to the computer! And now, ladies and germs, I present to youuuu..... PICTURES!
This is the lovely bow tree I mentioned in this post a while ago. Currently I'm looking for the perfect place in my room to put it. I especially love the ribbon I used for the trunk of the tree. It reminds me of Seth Aaron from this season of Project Runway. I'm not the only one who watches that show, right?













This is my kitty, Katybug. Meow. Meow meow.

















Applesauce! My cable is being a jerk. It's not letting me upload any more pictures.... so this post is To Be Continued! *cue spooky wooooooing music* I will post pics of my hello kitty collection, the chipmunk thingy, and mooore!

Night,
Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment