Tuesday, March 9, 2010

hooray! Up won 2 Oscars!


If you know me, you know I love Disney-Pixar movies. They all have cute characters, and the stories aren't overly mushy. I especially love WALL-E and Finding Nemo. But, I have to say, my absolute favorite is Up. Who could forget Russel, the adorable boy-scout typething, Mr. Fredrickson, the cute little old man, the awesome talking dog Dug, and the pretty bird called Kevin? The story is so sweet. I'm so glad it won Best Animated Feature. And some other award about music or something. I don't know much about that stuff.

And, since I love this movie SO much. I'm planning to add an element from the movie to my collection. I'm thinking a little house with balloons shooting out of the top. I think I know how I could bring that to life. If I can finish this new project during this week, I'll put it in my massive picture post I'm planning for Friday. Yay, it's soon!

                                                                                                                      
                                                                                              Wish me luck,
                                                                                                          Ana

up house with balloons was found at thingsthatarerectangles.wordpress.com. movie poster was found at www.tribute.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment